The Sound of You
Greenlight your next project. Unlock your boldest voice. And finish 2022 like the creative* badass** you are.
A free workshop experience for visionary women and non-binary creators, entrepreneurs, artists, and thought leaders to clear creative block and catalyze your next leap with sovereignty, courage, and joy.
Tuesday, September 20th. 12pm Eastern. A replay and workbook will be provided.
*If you are breathing, you are creative.
**If you have landed on this page, you are 100% a badass.
The secret to your creative next level isn’t a tactic, strategy, or 10-step process.
It’s a deepening and freeing of your most authentic voice. Access this, and expansion becomes inevitable. Completion becomes easeful. Creative habits become joy.
But the noise is loud, and when we are caught between the pervasive cultural messages to fit in and please everyone, and that our voices are a threat to the system — we risk losing everything about ourselves and our work that is original.
Trusting yourself and your creativity is a disruptive, future-building act. Sourcing your original voice in a culture that is trying to get you to do anything but—this is progress.
It’s also the only secret you need to write the book/give the Tedx/make the movie/design the fashion line/conceive the album/start the podcast/launch the movement
Whether you are nurturing the seed of a new idea, preparing to release a work into the world, navigating a transition into your next chapter, or simply wanting to bring more creative power to your life and work — your truth is the winning strategy.
And your relationship to your creative voice is paramount to your success.
But it’s not a relationship we were taught to nurture and develop.
It’s time to change that.
IN THE SOUND OF YOU WE WILL EXPLORE:
- The life-changing magic of a nourishing creativity mindset and the only 3 decisions you need to take your next creative leap
- The 4 principles of Creative Sovereignty and how they can support you at your stage of growth
- How to be more courageous in your creative work (it’s not what we think) — and how owning the creativity cycle liberates pleasure in your process
- 2 blocks even seasoned creators get stopped by, and an unconventional method for clearing them
- Why most of our creative rituals and habits don’t stick and how to create nonnegotiable Sacred Structure that works for you
- Big Completion Energy and why it’s a revolution
- A ritual for green lighting your next Expansion Project (+ the question to ask yourself as you approach 2023 planning)
- A simple exercise to dramatically free your creative voice
The teachings in this workshop are based on over a decade of work and research devoted to how we bring forth our most authentic creative voices in a noisy world determined to keep us from them. Clients tell us that these are the creativity teachings that they’ve always needed, but never learned in their formal education.
Our bold intention will be that you unlock the wisdom you need to move to your next stage in your process, so you can finish 2022 with creative sovereignty, courage, and joy.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are at a point of transition or plateau in your work. You want to access new depths in your creativity but don’t want to go about it using the old, exploitative systems that uphold a status quo you don’t believe in.
- You have a project or idea or story that’s been talking to you for months (or years), OR—you have started something you very much want to complete, but are having trouble making time for the work that matters most amidst all of your responsibilities and the demands on your time.
- You are tired of doubting the value of your work and voice while you endlessly champion everyone else’s. On a deeper level — you know you’re onto something. This conundrum can make you feel paralyzed.
- You’re ready to remove the patriarchy from your creative process so you can do the work you were born to do
- You are over advice culture’s easy fixes and one-size-fits-all answers. You are searching for a frontier that is uniquely yours—hungry for greater depth, capacity, truth, excellence, wholeness, and complexity—and you crave an approach that allows you to bring the fullness of who you are as you do (instead of only certain packaged bits).
Join us if you would like to clear a path for the next chapter of your creative evolution.
If you have any questions, please DM me on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(A replay will be provided to those who sign-up)
We deeply respect your privacy. By joining you will also receive emails from Liz Kimball. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Meet Your Guide
I’m a Creativity Catalyst (think: doula + trainer + alchemist for your creative work) writer, mama, and Founder of The Original Source Creativity Incubator. I’ve devoted the last decade to coaching and advising 1000+ visionary, boundary-defying women and creators to birth major creative works, and I want to help you do the same.
As we build the new world, we have the opportunity to do so with imagination, wonder, integrity, care, depth, and truth.
Your creative voice is one of the most under-supported, natural resources on the planet. I’m on a mission to change that. Your voice matters, and your creative contributions are essential. I hope you join us.