In honor of our five-year anniversary, we are awarding five scholarships to The Collective.
These scholarships are year-long, include both partial and full tuition options, and are open to women and non-binary creators worldwide who would benefit from this financial assistance.
An essential part of our mission in The Collective is to bring together creators, thought leaders, entrepreneurs, healers, activists, and artists from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to doing everything we can to make this space available to those dedicated to building a new world through their creativity and who will benefit from the support, guidance, and resources in our community.
Preference for the scholarships will be given to folks who self-identify with BIPOC communities, LGBTQ+ communities, those who have a disability/disabilities, those who are neurodiverse, and members of other historically marginalized groups who are genuinely in need of this financial assistance and wouldn’t otherwise be able to join us.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, read about the Collective here, and then send your answers to the following questions, either in writing or on a video, to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Collective Scholarship Application, YOUR FIRST AND LAST NAME.
- Please share your name, preferred pronouns, contact information, and the best link to learn more about you.
- Why do you want to join The Collective?
- Would a 50% partial scholarship ($45/month) meet your financial needs or would you like to apply for a full scholarship?
These questions are optional — you are welcome, but not required to share your responses to the following:
- One year from now, what would you like to be saying about your relationship with your creativity and your creative work?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Applications close on Friday, April 2nd, 2021 at 11:59pm ET.
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com, and please share this page with anyone in your life who may want to know about this scholarship.
We look forward to reading your applications!