We were not born for boxes.
I believe the path to awakened adulthood is about returning to the wonder, mystery, and original spark we once had unlimited access to, but were taught to forget.
The world becomes a more equal, human, and effective place when we give ourselves permission to be who we were before it told us who to be.
It’s taken me several decades to own my unabashed enthusiasm–for life, transformative art, artful transformation, people, alone time, depth, dancing, ideas, conscious and human politics, magic, personal development, long walks—but doing so–even if it makes me embarrassed or vulnerable to do so—has been the single biggest catalyst to my personal happiness and professional success.
And I want this for you, too.
"Liz is everything I could ever ask for in a coach. She's intuitive, she's sensitive and she's a freaking warrior! It would have taken 5 years to accomplish what I achieved with her in a year. Since working with Liz I have become fearless and courageous. I surprise myself all the time. I hope everyone gives themselves the opportunity to work with Liz - she will help you change your life. Anything you've ever dreamed of achieving will suddenly be right in front of you - ready for the taking. Don't hesitate, don't let fear or that tiny terrorist voice keep you from connecting with Liz! You will thank yourself over and over again. I'm so grateful for her support and guidance."
Founder, the Mixed Space & Experimental Studio
Internationally Acclaimed Voice & Dialect Coach
Master Coach & Strategist
10 Things to Know About Me
- Depth and curiosity are my love languages.
- My ducks are nonlinear.
- My first dream was to be a cat + ballerina + lady boss named Sally Kimball. I believe all the best magic happens at the intersection.
- I had debilitating shyness for the first part of my life. Finding my voice and finally telling the truth outloud is not only one of the biggest things I have done in my life, but one of my favorite things to help other people do. I am still an introvert, but I love talking to strangers and speaking in front of large groups of people, as long as I can go home afterwards and spend several days talking to no one.
- My biggest fear is that I won’t be useful.
- I love long walks, Wonder Woman, books, cheese popcorn, inspirational political tv shows, and electing women to public office.
- My ancestors are Quaker, but my early childhood was spent in a cult-like, non-sectarian community. Since childhood, I have been a spiritual seeker. I think my whole life has been about searching for a kind of big music otherwise known as a g-o-d who lets you be free.
- I believe creativity is the aspect of mental health we forget to talk about.
- And that more women-driven leadership, art, and three-dimensional stories will heal the world.
- One of the most essential discoveries of my life is that anxiety, doubt, and fear are part of my creative process (and not the boss of me or something wrong with me).
I believe we are all miracles who forget that we are miracles.
Here are three ways we can work together:
I also work with a handful of extraordinary people in my 1:1 coaching practice. If you are wanting to make a quantum life in your life and work, learn more here.
I am relentlessly curious about how to stay human and useful in the digital world. Find me here on Instagram.
I have over 15 years of experience as an award-winning performer, published writer, director/choreographer, professional certified coach, professor, facilitator, and creative entrepreneur.
I have an MFA and I am a Certified professional coach, and I have won some awards, I have spoken at amazing spaces, and I have a growing body of writing that I am increasingly excited about.
But to me, curiosity, enthusiasm, and collaborators are what shape and define my work.
I have spent a lifetime devoted to the deep research, study and practice of creativity, self-actualization, spiritual traditions, conscious communication, compassionate leadership, ethical entrepreneurship, intersectional feminism, transformational theory, and the multifaceted, slightly mysterious alchemy of skills necessary to be a thought leader in the digital age.
It has been a great privilege of my life to empower thousands of magical geniuses like you to source, strategize, and deliver brave, meaningful, and profitable work. And fall back in love with your creativity along the way.
One part catalyst.
One part enthusiastic—but demanding—guide.
One part creative collaborator.
Whatever it is, you were made for it.
Wherever you are, you are closer than you think.
You are onto something, and I very much believe in you.
Whatever you do — keep going.
Return to your curiosity because the world needs your voice.
I want to know about you and experience your voice. I really mean that. Find me on Instagram or send me an email and tell me something about you and your life. One-way conversations are no fun. I read everything you write to me, and I write back…
With big love and endless encouragement,
“This email is 109% what I needed today and really most days for the past 35 years.”
Join here to become one of the magnificent humans in my community. Instead of bombarding you with emails that neither of us have time for, I will send you depth-filled articles and other wonderment relevant to your unfolding about 1-2 times a month.